ALL purchased from unitechi.com have a One (1) Year Limited Warranty - Worldwide
• Unitechi® warrants that all of our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
• Repairs to your product(s) performed by any source other than Universal Technologies Innovation Group Inc. unconditionally void the product’s warranty.
• Unitechi’s warranty does not cover loss, theft, or damage caused by abuse, misuse, improper handling, alterations, accident, neglect, disassembly, or improper exploitation.
• If we determine there is a defect in the manufacturing / materials / workmanship, at our discretion Unitechi® will repair or exchange that product for the same model or one of equal value at our expenses.
• If a problem with a returned product(s) is determined to be caused by reasons other than a defect in manufacturing / materials / workmanship, Unitechi® will determine whether the product can be repaired and inform you of the cost to you to have Unitechi perform that repair service. Upon authorization and payment we will perform the repair.
• All costs associated with shipment of the product(s) are the responsibility of the customer.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Unitechi® must document troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s photo or video and visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products
(including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Unitechi® is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Unitechi® products
● Returning personal items sent to Unitechi®
WHERE TO SEND YOUR PRODUCT:
When sending your product(s) to us for warranty service or repair, please include $7.00 USD (cash, check or money order) for return shipping and a description of the problem and how it occurred.
Please also provide a company or individual name, a physical return address (no P.O. boxes please - unless military or outside of the continental U.S), and a daytime phone number. We recommend shipping your product(s) in a box, not a padded envelope, and shipping by USPS, UPS, FedEx or other mail for your tracking purposes.
Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.